Monday, January 26, 2009

Site Updates

As you've probably noticed if you are a frequent user, you will notice that I have been updating the content of the ad with some new gadgets. This will never be the most high-tech site -- I'm content-focused, not gadget focused, but it seemed right, given the increasing site traffic to add some basic things like a site traffic counter.

The site traffic counter is at the bottom of the blog and was started late night, January 24th, for those who are curious of site traffic.

I have also started receiving unsolicited offers to review websites on this blog for compensation. I have no interest in publishing paid reviews of the latest auto-moving site as I don't think it is in the spirit of why people come to this blog.

What I will begin to do is sell unobtrusive advertising space on the left-hand side of the blog. My intent is to always keep this blog free of charge to the reader. I want to offer you the best political analysis, including what I consider to be the best analytical projections of elections in the business without cost to you. I will never ask you for a subscription fee or donation. Advertising will in no way influence the content of the blog, I promise you.

As always, I welcome your suggestions and comments.

No comments: